- 1-10 USD ($)
- 1.00 - 10.00 USD ($)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- 0.9 mpa
- Multiple Specifications Millimeter (mm)
- Multiple Specifications Inch (in)
- Round ,square
- Specialty Filter Cartridge
- Double Open End
- many kinds Millimeter (mm)
- Very well
- in iron cassting ,water treatment ,air purification and other field
Ceramic Foam Filter
Ceramic Foam Filter are designed for filtration of grey iron,ductile iron,and nonferrous alloy. It has a maximum application temperature of up to 1470 centigrade. The application of silicon carbide ceramic foam filters has various advantages. One is that the flow of metal is effectively calmed-down due to the complex 3D structure of the filter, thus sand erosion is reduced and the filling of mould is improved. Another advantage is that the ceramic filter removes solid inclusions like e. G. Slag or reaction products of melt treatment from the liquid metal. Therefore, the metal quality is improved and cleaning and repair work is reduced.
- good filtering effect, reduce the reject rate.
- strong adsorption function , reduce inclusions.
- improve casting process ability and mechanical properties.
- Pore Density(PP): 10-40
- Porosity (%): 80-90
- Operating temperature() : 1500
- Bending Strength (MPa): 0.8
- Compression Strength (MPa): 0.9
- Thermal Shock Resistance(times/1100 ): 6
- TIANJIN ,SHANGHAI ,IN CHINA
- 4000000 Per Month
- 10-15 Days
- Free samples are available
- Inside packing: Filters are put in small box and Layered packaging. There is cardboard between each layer.Outside packing: Cartons&Pallets. Three layer corrugated cartons and export special pallets .
- All India
- Pore Density (PP): 10-40 Porosity (%): 80-90 Operating temperature() : 1500 Bending Strength (MPa): 0.8 Compression Strength (MPa): 0.9 Thermal Shock Resistance(times/1100): 6
Guanting Industrial Park, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province China, Cangzhou, Hebei, 061034, China