Alumina ceramic foam filter
Alumina ceramic foam filters are designed for filtration of aluminum and aluminum alloys. It is characterised by excellent stability and resistance towards heat shocks. The complexity of filters is not damaged during the casting process. With their excellent resistance to attack and corrosion from molten aluminum, they can effectively remove inclusions, reduce trapped gas and provide laminar flow. Cleaner metal results in higher-quality castings, less scrap, and fewer inclusion defects, all of which contribute to bottom-line profit.
- Effectively remove the inclusions and reduce the scrap rate .
- Improve surface quality and product performance.
- Improve micro structure.
- Pore Density (PP): 10-40
- Porosity (%): 80-90
- Operating temperature : 1100
- Bending Strength (MPa): 0.6
- Compression Strength (MPa): 0.8
- Thermal Shock Resistance(times/1100 ) : 6
Guanting Industrial Park, Cangzhou City, Hebei Province China, Cangzhou, Hebei, 061034, China